Sunday, December 23, 2012

2012 in review

craft wise.......

Here's a snap shot of a lot of the things I have made this year.  I'm surprised by how much I got done....


and .......


So thats 18 laundry bags, 7 quilt flimys, 4 finished quilts, 1 xmas wall hanging, 12 mini quilt (it has abcking now), 2 crochet dishcloths, 1 paid of socks, 4 single socks, 2 seahorses, 5 flower blocks, 16 dresden blocks, 8 out of 9 blocks for 'thoughts in thread' quilt, 1 apron and 1 teatowel.  Oops forgot the 6 beanies and 24 pairs of slippers.  PHEW!

That doesn't include any cosumes I made during the year either.  I think there were at least 5 of those.

With all this going on is it any wonder that the garden is a mess and the floors constantly need swept and/or washed - haha....................

Have a merry Christmas everyone.  See you in the new year.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message