Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Flotsam the Seahorse

I saw a seahorse that Sharon from Laughing Purple Goldfish Designs had done and she was calling for 'pattern testers'.  So I joined in and this what I made......


Isn't he just the cutest......................


Youngest thought he was a dragon at first.....  That could work - add in some legs....

I liked it so much I thought I would make another one in the the patterns called for 8ply......


Not as cute - but I ran out of yarn and had to incorporate the plain blue.  I have yet to sew on the fins or the back frill - that will get done tonight.  They are a light purple I had lying around.  One of the kids suggested a bright pink - but I didn't have any....


Thanks Sharon for a fantastic pattern.......

Jump over to Ravelry if you want to get yourself a copy of the pattern.  It goes on sale at the end of the month (I think).


I also finished off a Xmas Wall hanging - my own quilting and all.


I am going to send this to one of hubby's cousins.  She apparently loves all things xmas and I thought I would surprise her....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message