Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Needy Stitches

are getting the following sent to them by me.  I have done knitting for them in the past and, in going thru my craft room, found some  more items they can have.

First up we have a knitted babies hat - with ears.


Then there's a jacket and matcing hat.  This yarn is really soft.


Then we have a couple of knitted bags.  These are the same pattern and yarn, just done on different sized needles.


Now there's a bunch of beanies.  I used a circle loom for these.  Really easy to do, but hard on the hands.



This is a knitted shrug.  It was supposed t be for me, but it turned out to be too small.  Oh well....



These things are Soul Slippers - a really easy pattern to knit and quite comfy to wear.  One size fits most.



A toddlers jumper, hat and mitts this time.  Nice and bright self strip yarn.


And finally a triangle shawl - another easy peasy pattern.  Great for using up odd bits of yarn.  Just add in the new colour when needed.  I must admit I got a bit sick of making this one.  It probably should be a lot bigger, but I got bored with it.


And it could do with being blocked......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message