Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Flimsy and 3 bags

I have another flimsy - or finished quilt top to be precise.


It's about 50" square and has at least 51 different fabrics in it. Each butterfly is different - I finally got around to using up a scrap bag of bright fabrics I bought aaagges ago.  Now to add it to the list of things to be quilted.  If I can get really organised I might even throw this on the quilt frame hubby made me and quilt it there.  Though I will have to keep it covered when not working on it so the cats don't use it as a hammock!!

I also ironed the laundry bags for Aussie Hero Quilts that I had in the wash.  Looks like no dye ran.  This is them.....

 
They look black/cream but are really navy blue and cream.

On another note - I had 1 mum from cali come over this morning for her first patchwork lesson.  She went home with 1 block made and another one the same as homework.


UPDATE 13.11.2012: Got word from the coordinator of Aussie Hero Quilts that my bags have arrived in Khandahar.  I got rather excited over that news.

1 comment:

  1. I am a big fan of Aussie Heros too! Love your laundry bags.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message