Monday, September 17, 2012

Wedding Dress

Or rather a new dress for a wedding.

Decided I needed a new dress for a wedding we have been invited to.  The daughter of one of hubby's cousins is getting married in 3 weeks.

Found a pattern I really like and some fabric.  In my head the two go really well together.

Yesterday I cut it out and sewed up the bodice.  Since I bought a pattern that was a size too small I have had to add in extra bits here and there - nothing out side my sewing skills.  Or so you'd think.

Tried on the top of the dress to check if it would do up in the back.  According to my eldest it won't!

Bummer....  Now it's back to the shop for more fabric and to see if they have the larger sized pattern.


So this will end up in the bin.  What a WOTEM...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message