Sunday, September 9, 2012

New quilts, etc.

Did I mention that I had bought some Tana Lawn to make into quilts for each of the cali clubs we are associated with??

Well here they are:

They are not very big - just lap size - and each has different quilting on it.  Hopefully they will be well received by the clubs and by the winners of the raffles.


I also started to crochet a cotton wash cloth too.  It really hurt my hand / base of my thumb that holds the work in progress.



And I finished 2 of the crocheted cotton wash cloths.  They went to a friend of the family who is getting married in November as part of her Kitchen Tea Party - eldest daughter is part of the bridal party. I hope she likes them.




Today I cut out and sewed up an apron and 1 matching teatowel.  They are made from a cotton linen blend.  The pattern can be found here - another great site for things to make.




The apron is adjustable - the neck strap is the tie and runs thru a channel down the side - very clever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message