Thursday, December 22, 2011

New Syndrome

I decided last night that I have discovered a new syndrome.  One that is known to many but, I don't think, ever named.

It's called: MSNP Syndrome.

And I have it.

So what's MSNP I hear you ask?  Well that stands for Must Start New Project.  and that's what I was doing when I came up with the name - starting a new project.

Never mind the few I have in progress - actually that's probably lots in progress.  I got the idea to make a felt table runner in the Penny Rug style and just had to do it.  Today!  No stopping me, it had to be started.

Here is a sneak peak.


That's just 1 end of it - it's around 90cm x 40cm and will have tongues on the short sides with pennies on the tongues.  I got all the light globes stitched down and started on the bulb ends and electric wire and went - mmmm, had enough now.

I intend on making it reversible.  The other side will be white with....... - yeah don't know yet.

But here is a pic of something that I have finished - today - and under 1/4 an hour.  My mantle over the fire place.


I used the panorama feature on my camera - hence the out of whack photo frame at the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message