Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Latest Creations

As part of - or rather because of - being part of the 12 socks in 2012 Challenge, I had to finish off the pair I had on the needles.  They are a blue self stripe in a wool blend.


They sit around mid calf and have shaping down the calf to the ankle.  This is an attempt to stop them from bunching around my ankles.

I also finally got around to sewing up a Sulphur Crested Cockatoo.  This guy I have had cut out for over a year just sitting in a bag waiting.  He's a Funky Friends pattern.



I did not like the way the pattern had his tail so I made one myself using the wings pattern.  The original did not have a tail as such, it just stopped at the end of the body.



I think he looks much nicer with my tail.  Now to make a flock of cockatoos, galahs, etc....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message