Saturday, November 6, 2010

Xmas List

This event is running at me full speed.......

We usually go to my sisters for xmas day lunch-come-dinner.  This year she is having her arteries lasered and is not suppoed to work for 2 weeks after the operation.  So I volunteered our place to our Mum.  Got the usual excuses - her kids like to be home and see their Dad (sister is divorced) and their other Grandma comes over....

I get a bit sick of hearing this every year.  So we will see if my sister takes me up on the offer.

Either way, I have decided to try and make some pressies this year.  Mum is going to get a table runner and some matching placemats; sister is going to get a bed runner (I think), my niece may get a bag with some money (got heaps of patterns to pick from) and the nephew - yeah, well, no idea.  12yo boys are hard to buy for.  Even more so when they are not your own.

So got some fabric for Mum's pressie, found the pattern I want to use; washed fabric today so it's ready to go.

As for my 3 children and hubby.......no idea for the kids.  Have an idea for the hubby (a wet gear bag for when we go 4wding).  He saw one ages ago and thought it was a good idea.  Luckily that idea got tucked away in the memory banks.  Luckier still that bank opened.  Actually I do have an idea for the kids.  1 has been overseas and the other 2 are planning to go in the future, so I think I will get them all passport holders.  Well that's a start anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message