Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Xmas List pt2

Made neice's bag the other day.  I think it turned out quite nice - hope she likes it.  It is a largish satchel type in a black fabric with an all over white print and has dark purple trim around the bag flap and 3 suffolk puffs in the same fabric with pink buttons in the centers.  I may need to add some velcro to hold the flap down, but it is big enough, I think, to not need it.  The pattern did not say to put any on - so maybe I won't.

Mum's table runner and placemats are part way together.  They are all cut out and the applique has been fused on.  Now all I have to do is sew the appliques down and then quilt them.  I have used a white cotton damask for the bases and assorted blue fabrics for the applique.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message