Saturday, March 3, 2012

February Socks

A tiny bit late, but I have actually managed to get the red thigh high socks (stockings??) finished - well the first one anyway.  The other one of my pair of socks for February is a brown self stripe with a chevron pattern around the leg and down the top of the sock.  That one was a breeze to do.





It's a short ankle sock - they way i like them.


Close up of the pattern on the red stocking.


And in it's entirety....
I have tried it on and it fits well - comes up to nearly the top of my thigh so with a suspender I will be able to keep it up.

I am now onto month 3's socks - the first one is a blue self stripe 8ply using a pattern form the 1940's.  It is a staggered (spiral) rib pattern with no heel.  Should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message