Sunday, March 25, 2012

Busy week

Last week I was going thru some of my computer files and I came across some downloads from Pam Bono.  I decided it was high time I made some of  them.  I chose her My Flower Patch patterns and this is what I have made so far.

A Peachy one....


A Blue one....


  A Purple one....


A Pink one....

and....
A Yellow one....

Each block is around 18 inches square and I have 7 more to go.  This is going to be 1 large quilt - it should be around 89 x 109 inches (225 x 270cm).  One I will definitely be sending off to have quilted.  The blocks go together really easily and quickly.  The hardest part is picking the fabric from my stash!  I intend only using fabric from the stash where at all possible - so far so good.  I think I will only have to buy greens and maybe a white for the border.  I have started with the easy blocks first - none of Pam's rectrangles yet...

So fabric is chosen for the next block - more pinks.  Off to sew...

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message