Monday, April 8, 2013

I found the cable

to be able to put my recent photos onto the computer!!

To start with here is the Purple Mini all finished and hanging in it's new home.

 
I hand quilted it on the cross diagonal to the piecing of the half square trianlges using a size 10 cotton thread.
 
Next is my Suffolk Puff quilt.  It is sewn onto a piece of white fabric - no wadding.

 
Then I have a couple of pics of some baby nighties that I made.  These will be going to a friend who works in a maternity ward at a local hospital.  They are actually designed at burial gowns - a garment to be put onto a still born baby.  I have no idea if that is how they will end up being used.  They re made fron a soft white flanelette and have ribbon and lace embellishments.


 
In November I am going to a market night and these 2 characters will be up for sale.  The bear is made from a repurposed towel.

 
This last bear will also be going to the market night.
 

Her fur is really soft - shame I can't get any more of this fabric.

These little ladies will also be going to the market night.  No arms, no legs, they are secret keepers.  You can tell them anything you like and they will not repeat it to anyone (rather hard when you don't have a mouth - haha).  A couple of them are wearing vintage dresses.  The orange haired girl is a bit sassy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message