Monday, October 3, 2011

Next Blog

Every so often - usually after I post something - I view my blog and then click on the 'next blog' link at the top of the page, just to see where it gets me.

I find it very strange that every day there is a different series of blogs that I end up linking to, all with a similar vein/thread.  Just now I did this and was 'rewarded', if you can call it that, with a series of blogs that had religious overtones - not my cup of tea at all!!  Some days they are all about quilts, others crochet, some in spanish.  NOw if todays were about a wicca journey - i might read those.

I did find a really interesting one once - the writer was an avid rennaisance faire goer.  She even made her clothing in the way of the time - hand sewn and embroidered, etc and tired to base them on patterns from the time.  Some nice pics too.  I like to embroider, but would never go to that extreme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message